2023 Annual General Meeting
Registration to vote in absentia or via an absentee ballot may be made through the Electronic Registration and Voting (E-ReV) System at
(the “E-ReV System”) from 9:00 a.m. of 10 November 2023 until 5:00 p.m. of 27 November 2023. Beyond this time and date, a stockholder may no longer be allowed to personally participate in the Annual Meeting of the stockholders but may still vote through the Chairman of the meeting as proxy, by submitting a duly accomplished proxy form, on or before 27 November 2023.
The following are needed for the online registration:
A. For individual Stockholders
* The unique Stockholder ID which the Stockholder should request from Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation, the stock transfer agent (STA) of LBCH, before commencing with the online registration. Stockholders may reach the LBCH STA within the Registration Period, Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Full name of the Stockholder;
* Valid and current email address;
* Valid and current contact number, including the area code (landline or mobile number);
* Citizenship/Nationality; and
* Digital copy of the Stockholder’s valid and unexpired government-issued ID (in JPG format).
B. For corporate Stockholders
* Secretary’s certificate or equivalent document (in case of a non-resident stockholder) attesting to the authority of the representative to vote for and on behalf of the corporation;
* The unique Stockholder ID which the Stockholder should request from the LBCH STA before commencing with the online registration. Stockholders may reach the LBCH STA within the Registration Period, Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Full name of the Stockholder’s Representative;
* Valid and current email address of the Stockholder’s Representative;
* Valid and current contact number (landline or mobile number) of the Stockholder’s Representative;
* Citizenship/Nationality of the Stockholder’s Representative; and
* Digital copy of the valid and unexpired government-issued ID of the Stockholder’s Representative (in JPG format).
C. For Stockholders with shares under Broker Accounts (PCD Nominees)
In addition to the requirements specified in Item A or B above:
* A certification from the stockholder's broker on the Stockholder’s shareholdings in the Company as of the Record Date (in JPG format); and
* The unique Broker’s ID assigned to stockholder's broker by the PCD, together with sub-ID number assigned by such broker to the stockholder, which the stockholder should request from such broker before commencing with the online registration.
In all cases, incomplete or inconsistent information may result in an unsuccessful registration. As a result, stockholders will not be allowed access to vote electronically in absentia but may still vote through the Chairman of the meeting as proxy, by submitting a duly accomplished proxy form, on or before 27 November 2023.
Online Registration Procedure
Prior to online registration:
For shareholders holding share certificates, contact the LBCH STA via email to secure your unique Stockholder ID. Stockholders are encouraged to secure said unique Stockholder ID via email at [email protected] as this has been set up as the primary manner for securing such ID. When contacting the LBCH STA, please be prepared to indicate your stock certificate number/s and corresponding number of shares.
For stockholders whose shares are lodged under broker accounts, in addition to Item 1 (a) above, please contact your respective brokers to secure the necessary requirements under Item C (Registration Requirements).
(1) Log-in into the LBCH’s E-ReV System using your unique individual Stockholder ID/Broker's ID. Please ensure that you have prepared the necessary information and requirements.
(2) Read the Data Privacy Notice in the E-ReV System. If you agree to its terms, please check the box signifying your consent to the processing of your personal information which shall be used solely for purposes of Annual Stockholders’ Meeting of LBCH.
(3) Enter the information required in the respective fields and upload the digital copies of your valid government-issued photo ID. When all information and digital copies have been uploaded, please click the “Submit” button.
**CLICK HERE TO BEGIN REGISTRATION**:
* Please take note of your Stockholder ID/Broker ID and Authentication Code (as described below) and keep them in a safe place. While the Company shall endeavor to take all reasonable steps to generate replacements, the Company cannot in any way guarantee that it will be able to do so in a timely manner.
* A Stockholder’s online registration cannot be completed if any of the mandatory requirements are not submitted.
Only Stockholders who submitted the complete requirements thru the E-ReV System by 27 November 2023, 5:00 P.M., are entitled to personally participate in the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting of LBCH.
* In any event, stockholders whose registration cannot be completed may still vote through the Chairman of the meeting as proxy, by submitting a duly accomplished proxy form, on or before 27 November 2023.
* In case of any issues relating to your registration in the E-ReV System, or in case you lose your Stockholder ID or Authentication Code, please send an email to [email protected].
Verification of Stockholder Registrations
The Company or the LBCH STA shall verify the information and details submitted through the Electronic Voting in Absentia System, starting on 27 November 2023.
After verification of complete submission of the required information and documents, the stockholder shall receive an e-mail confirming registration in the E-ReV System through the stockholder's e-mail address provided in such registration. Such e-mail confirmation shall include the stockholder's unique Authentication Code (for use during the online AGM) and detailed instructions on how to participate and cast votes in the Annual Meeting of the stockholders of the Company.
In the event that you have not received such e-mail notification by 27 November 2023 please call or contact the Company or the LBCH STA.
Annual Meeting of the Stockholders
The Annual Meeting of the stockholders of LBCH shall be broadcasted online. The procedure for online voting, as well as the manner by which stockholders may bring up questions or concerns to the Board of Directors, shall be emailed to stockholders who successfully registered before the lapse of the Registration Period and whose registration has been verified.